The Lucille Harris Community Garden and Solomon Harris Walking Trail are located at the corner of Harrisburg Rd. SW and Laverne Circle SW in the Harrisburg Community south of Milledgeville. Both ventures are a joint project of the Baldwin County Board of Commissioners, Baldwin County Parks & Recreation Department and Milledgeville Community Garden Association, Inc.
Directions to the Lucille Harris Community Garden
- Turn from West Hancock Street to South Wayne.
- S. Wayne becomes GA-243 / US-441 S.
- Slight right onto Allen Memorial Dr.
- Travel on Allen Memorial until you come to Harrisburg Rd. and turn LEFT.
- Travel on Harrisburg Rd until you come to Laverne Circle. The Collins P. Lee Center, the Lucille Harris Community Garden and the Solomon Harris Walking Trail are all located just to the left of this intersection.
Can you provide something from our wish-list?